Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Longest 2 Days, EVER!

With Justice in only TWO days, it's going to be very hard in remaining occupied. What am I going to do to pass the time? The next two days are going to be very hard to cope with. I know, I'll listen to some Justice and get fuckin psyched for the show!

Justice - DVNO (LA Riots Remix)

Wow, LA Riots know how to make an already hard hitting dance song even more hard. This remix packs more punch into the danceable DVNO, yet unlike other remixes manages to posses enough funk. The vocal edits are done really well, and add to the formulaic build up of the song. This is by far my favorite DVNO remix.

Just A Band - We Are

Here's some fresh Electro for you guys, all the way from France. We Are is a 4 and a half minute jam layered with smoothly flowing synths and elaborate pasted vocals. A few tempo shifts throughout the song allow for maximum interest to remain. This song is amazing.

Massive Attack - Mezzanine

This song is quite old, going on ten years! Why am I posting it? Because it's so good! If you don't have it, or have never heard it, please download this. Massive Attack are a vital link to the electro scene, I know the music is totally different but these guys have been making music for a long time and respect has been deserved. This is one of my favorite Massive Attack songs.

Massive Attack - Live With Me

This is off their best of CD entitled Collected, if you want to get into Massive Attack, start with that. It's a round up of all their hits and best work, plus two new songs you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else(except here). Today was cloudy and dim out, this song fit the mood perfectly. I was listening to it and felt the need to share it, I hope you enjoy.

Cut Copy - Lights And Music

Now, I know this is the third time I'm posting this song, BUT there is a valid reason. The first time this song was posted on here, it was a shady version with very poor bit rate. I wasn't proud of it and needed to post it as soon as I was able to obtain a higher quality version. The single came out and I was able to post a respectable quality version. But upon listening to the album I can tell that a much more layered and overall better version is available. I want to share it because it's so great! Download this for a new take on the already monster of a hit, Lights and Music.

No comments: